Reading time: 2 minutes
Have you considered locum work, but you’re not sure it’s going to suit you? We’ve compiled a list of 5 reasons our doctors love locum work.
With Doctors in high demand, we’ve got rewarding and diverse opportunities in all medical specialties and seniorities.
Medic Oncall is the leading healthcare recruiter for doctors, nurses and allied health professionals (together with Healthcare Australia).
1. Choose when, where and how you want to work: Get the flexibility you need to travel, study or spend time with family by choosing when, where and how you want to work.
2. Supplement your income and take control of your career: We can help you top up your income by finding a job that fits your personal experience and needs.
3. Experience something different: Get access to a diverse range of non-clinical and clinical opportunities including jobs in medical assessment, advisory services, consultancy, corporate health programs, training, policy and document development, sporting and major events, public speaking and more.
4. Enhance your career and develop professionally: Get regular access to industry information, job listings and opportunities nationwide. We can support you in your career progression and gaining experience or diversifying your knowledge.
5. Get access to our comprehensive network: Our network in Australia and New Zealand ensures you get access to a wide range of temporary and permanent positions in metropolitan, regional and rural locations.
Register your interest today – https://mediconcall.com.au/im-a-doctor/